Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What NFL team do you want to win the superbowl

5 posters

:: Rumble Strip :: Sports

Go down

What NFL team do you want to win the superbowl

What NFL team do you want to win the superbowl I_vote_lcap20%What NFL team do you want to win the superbowl I_vote_rcap 20% 
[ 1 ]
What NFL team do you want to win the superbowl I_vote_lcap0%What NFL team do you want to win the superbowl I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
What NFL team do you want to win the superbowl I_vote_lcap0%What NFL team do you want to win the superbowl I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
What NFL team do you want to win the superbowl I_vote_lcap40%What NFL team do you want to win the superbowl I_vote_rcap 40% 
[ 2 ]
What NFL team do you want to win the superbowl I_vote_lcap40%What NFL team do you want to win the superbowl I_vote_rcap 40% 
[ 2 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 5

What NFL team do you want to win the superbowl Empty What NFL team do you want to win the superbowl

Post by l1lj0k3r1999 Sat Jan 07, 2012 7:11 pm

i vote for packers

l1lj0k3r1999
BANNED
BANNED

Posts Posts : 59

Back to top Go down

What NFL team do you want to win the superbowl Empty Re: What NFL team do you want to win the superbowl

Post by Slashfan Sat Jan 07, 2012 7:12 pm

49'ers and Falcons are my 2 favorite out of those.
Slashfan
Slashfan
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Posts Posts : 274
Location Location : Somewhere in Time

Back to top Go down

What NFL team do you want to win the superbowl Empty Re: What NFL team do you want to win the superbowl

Post by l1lj0k3r1999 Sat Jan 07, 2012 7:14 pm

Well packers gonna destroy them

l1lj0k3r1999
BANNED
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by Slashfan Sat Jan 07, 2012 7:16 pm

I could care less lol. I hate cheesers anyways XD
Slashfan
Slashfan
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by l1lj0k3r1999 Sat Jan 07, 2012 7:17 pm

Slashfan wrote:I could care less lol. I hate cheesers anyways XD

I hate falconers i think they are called that. but they will kill the falcons

l1lj0k3r1999
BANNED
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by DLR Sat Jan 07, 2012 8:05 pm

IMO football = chemically souped up men in tights playing a hardcore version of tag Sleep

MMA & Boxing is where its at Punch Very Happy
DLR
DLR
Administrator
Administrator

Posts Posts : 436
Location Location : Seattle

http://www.gtdrag.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Slashfan Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:02 pm

I like the Bills because they suck and are my home team, but the only reason I picked those two is because I like their colors. Same with the Bucs and Redskins.
Slashfan
Slashfan
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by i love gt5 Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:07 pm

Whats NFL?
i love gt5
i love gt5

Posts Posts : 15

Back to top Go down

Post by dr_slump Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:30 pm

Can I randomly vote?
dr_slump
dr_slump
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Posts Posts : 443
Location Location : Switzerland

Back to top Go down

Post by Slashfan Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:49 pm

i love gt5 wrote:Whats NFL?

National Football (American) League
Slashfan
Slashfan
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down