Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Concept Movie - Possible Drag Track?

5 posters

:: News

Go down

New Concept Movie - Possible Drag Track? Empty New Concept Movie - Possible Drag Track?

Post by DLR Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:15 pm

New Concept Movie - Possible Drag Track? Car10

At around 1:18, a possible remodeled "Test Course" is seen. Regardless of weather it will incorporate a tree (We're still hoping Smokin ) , if it has the markings that the old track had, this will very likely be the new home of us dragsters.

Last edited by DLR on Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
DLR
DLR
Administrator
Administrator

Posts Posts : 436
Location Location : Seattle

http://www.gtdrag.com

Back to top Go down

New Concept Movie - Possible Drag Track? Empty Re: New Concept Movie - Possible Drag Track?

Post by Temetias. Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:25 am

I'd say they will bring the test course with the markings but without any kind of tree. But with or without a tree, it will be awesome. Full mile drag, here I come!

BTW if the start line is at the same place as the old one, doesn't it mean starting a race will be a drag race? Just decide the finish line yourself...
Temetias.
Temetias.
Casual Dragster

Posts Posts : 41
Location Location : Finland

Back to top Go down

New Concept Movie - Possible Drag Track? Empty Re: New Concept Movie - Possible Drag Track?

Post by dr_slump Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:32 am

Temetias. wrote:I'd say they will bring the test course with the markings but without any kind of tree. But with or without a tree, it will be awesome. Full mile drag, here I come!

BTW if the start line is at the same place as the old one, doesn't it mean starting a race will be a drag race? Just decide the finish line yourself...
It isn't the same track.
dr_slump
dr_slump
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Posts Posts : 443
Location Location : Switzerland

Back to top Go down

Post by Temetias. Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:47 am

Yeah, but same-ish..? A new version of the old one?
Temetias.
Temetias.
Casual Dragster

Posts Posts : 41
Location Location : Finland

Back to top Go down

Post by i love gt5 Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:26 pm

Whats the song called?
i love gt5
i love gt5

Posts Posts : 15

Back to top Go down

Post by DLR Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:05 pm

Temetias. wrote:Yeah, but same-ish..? A new version of the old one?

Probably an updated version with different scenery. But the long banked turns and long straights are unmistakable test course characteristics...
DLR
DLR
Administrator
Administrator

Posts Posts : 436
Location Location : Seattle

http://www.gtdrag.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Slashfan Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:07 pm

I hope we get a new test track.
Slashfan
Slashfan
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Posts Posts : 274
Location Location : Somewhere in Time

Back to top Go down

Post by dr_slump Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:40 am

AND WE'LL GET IT!

Read the news!
dr_slump
dr_slump
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Posts Posts : 443
Location Location : Switzerland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down