"You know what really grinds my gears"

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

"You know what really grinds my gears" Empty "You know what really grinds my gears"

Post by HaYaBuSa1340Rr on Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:22 am

I figured this site needed the "family guy" thread lol
You know what really grinds my gears? Kids that come into a room and before they even hit the track there asking "who wants to for pinks," or even worse, they have a mic and they proceed to tell everyone in the room how they dont stand a chance and there the best shit to hit gt since sliced fucking bread. Is modesty a lost trait in this teen age generation? Not to generalize (b/c i know a couple of the mods are in this generation...) but it seems like 98% of kids under 18 have NOOOOO respect for fellow human beings. YOUR NO BETTER THAN ANYONE ELSE IN THE WORLD. O yeah... and if someone dosent want to run for pinks... for whatever reason... drop it. Its not the end of the world. I hate seeing douche bags badgering people because they get told no... ACCEPT IT... and move on. Its like their parents never told them no in there life.... and there going to through a tantrum until they get their fucking way.... and thats what really grinds my gears. Back to you Diann. "You know what really grinds my gears" 364988687
HaYaBuSa1340Rr
HaYaBuSa1340Rr

Posts Posts : 9
Location Location : South Dakota

Back to top Go down

"You know what really grinds my gears" Empty Re: "You know what really grinds my gears"

Post by Rotary Junkie on Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:43 am

Is modesty a lost trait in the current generation?

Yes. Yes it is.

Rotary Junkie
Casual Dragster

Posts Posts : 43
Location Location : Canton, MI

Back to top Go down

"You know what really grinds my gears" Empty Re: "You know what really grinds my gears"

Post by dr_slump on Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:14 am

It's been a long time since I saw the last time a battle for pinks. Because I mainly drag on SSR7? I don't know..... but it's funny anyway when noobs come into a lobby with some known, good tuners and ask them for pinks. lol!

_________________
For all beginners in drag racing, I created a Drag Tuning Bible! --> Indy; --> SSR7
dr_slump
dr_slump
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Posts Posts : 443
Location Location : Switzerland

Back to top Go down

"You know what really grinds my gears" Empty Re: "You know what really grinds my gears"

Post by SCCREEEEM on Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:18 am

Why do I get the feeling that all that is directed at me?
SCCREEEEM
SCCREEEEM
BANNED
BANNED

Posts Posts : 51
Location Location : Canada

Back to top Go down

"You know what really grinds my gears" Empty Re: "You know what really grinds my gears"

Post by PTK on Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:31 pm

If this happens to you, (I haven't see a pinks race for at least a month) why don't you challenge them to a kicks race?
PTK
PTK
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Posts Posts : 247
Location Location : Sactown

Back to top Go down

"You know what really grinds my gears" Empty Re: "You know what really grinds my gears"

Post by DLR on Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:39 pm

PTK wrote:If this happens to you, (I haven't see a pinks race for at least a month) why don't you challenge them to a kicks race?

^^This

With pinks, you will most likely get scammed, but with kicks, instant gratification Very Happy
DLR
DLR
Administrator
Administrator

Posts Posts : 436
Location Location : Seattle

http://www.gtdrag.com

Back to top Go down

"You know what really grinds my gears" Empty Re: "You know what really grinds my gears"

Post by Marcetto on Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:05 pm

im a kid but i still hate other kids that do those things all the time
Marcetto
Marcetto

Posts Posts : 17
Location Location : california

Back to top Go down

"You know what really grinds my gears" Empty Re: "You know what really grinds my gears"

Post by HaYaBuSa1340Rr on Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:18 pm

SCCREEEEM wrote:Why do I get the feeling that all that is directed at me?

I never personally had a problem with you at first... but u had a problem with my teammate... and i will defend my team... just like you would defend yours. Yes.. the latter was partially pointed in ur direction...but ur not the first...nor the last person to badger someone 4 pinks.... and it gets old. I do like Ptk's idea of "kick racing"....much more effective. Listen Sccreem... im not here to call you out...or run my mouth... But you have stepped on some toes pretty damn hard. Your reputation is only as good as peoples perception of you... and ur rep has been tainted (at least to me) by a lot of shit talking. Im sure your a good kid.... but first impressions are everything... and my first impression of you was a spoiled little kid who gets his kicks by getting under peoples skin. (Sry...just callin um like i seem um) Now...with that said... i would love 2 be proven wrong... because theres no point in this. There is no point in good tuners being at each others throats over some horse shit pre-teen drama. Am i right?
HaYaBuSa1340Rr
HaYaBuSa1340Rr

Posts Posts : 9
Location Location : South Dakota

Back to top Go down

"You know what really grinds my gears" Empty Re: "You know what really grinds my gears"

Post by PTK on Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:21 pm

HaYaBuSa1340Rr wrote: I do like Ptk's idea of "kick racing"....much more effective.

Thanks.

HaYaBuSa1340Rr wrote:Im sure your a good kid.... but first impressions are everything... and my first impression of you was a spoiled little kid who gets his kicks by getting under peoples skin. (Sry...just callin um like i seem um) Now...with that said... i would love 2 be proven wrong... because theres no point in this. There is no point in good tuners being at each others throats over some horse shit pre-teen drama. Am i right?

Scream has changed...

Since we are taking a stroll down memory lane.. I must know if you truly think that I edited the video I made (beside the fact that it was a dumb idea...) and where it was edited at.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h67cLrFfFto
PTK
PTK
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Posts Posts : 247
Location Location : Sactown

Back to top Go down

"You know what really grinds my gears" Empty Re: "You know what really grinds my gears"

Post by HaYaBuSa1340Rr on Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:45 pm

PTK wrote:

Since we are taking a stroll down memory lane.. I must know if you truly think that I edited the video I made (beside the fact that it was a dumb idea...) and where it was edited at.

U didnt edit. sry for sayin u did. But it seemed like u were in the room for longer than that....maybe it was just ur music that was pissing me of and made it seem like you were there longer. my bad "You know what really grinds my gears" 4100286256 . But still... u got the boot that night b/c of ur music. Nothing else. If i was the host... i woulda done the same thing. (just sayin)
HaYaBuSa1340Rr
HaYaBuSa1340Rr

Posts Posts : 9
Location Location : South Dakota

Back to top Go down

"You know what really grinds my gears" Empty Re: "You know what really grinds my gears"

Post by PTK on Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:53 pm

Its cool, I appreciate that... even though what I did was dumb...

I went in to get kicked.. that was the point Very Happy

The reason why it seemed longer was because as soon as i clicked "join" I could hear people talking and I knew that you all could hear the music...
PTK
PTK
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Posts Posts : 247
Location Location : Sactown

Back to top Go down

"You know what really grinds my gears" Empty Re: "You know what really grinds my gears"

Post by fest0r on Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:06 pm

I quite liked that trance track "You know what really grinds my gears" 2515843396
fest0r
fest0r
Casual Dragster

Posts Posts : 39
Location Location : Scotland

Back to top Go down

"You know what really grinds my gears" Empty Re: "You know what really grinds my gears"

Post by PTK on Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:09 pm

fest0r wrote:I quite liked that trance track "You know what really grinds my gears" 2515843396

It really is a good song! Very Happy
PTK
PTK
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Posts Posts : 247
Location Location : Sactown

Back to top Go down

"You know what really grinds my gears" Empty Re: "You know what really grinds my gears"

Post by HaYaBuSa1340Rr on Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:31 pm

PTK wrote:Its cool, I appreciate that... even though what I did was dumb...

I went in to get kicked.. that was the point "You know what really grinds my gears" 364988687

The reason why it seemed longer was because as soon as i clicked "join" I could hear people talking and I knew that you all could hear the music...

See... thats what i dont get. Why would u go and try and stir the pot so to speak? You didnt prove anything to anybody by doing that did u?....No offense... but thats rather immature...Going into a room to get kicked is saying "look at me...im 15...and i have nothing better to do other than try and piss people off" Ill reiterate..."Your reputation is only as good as peoples perception of you." All the drama that is cause by acts like that could be avoided by simply biting your tongue (a lesson you will need for life).... and that would make our lobbys and forums hell of a lot cleaner and more fun for all. Not tryin 2 call u out... just my opinion..
HaYaBuSa1340Rr
HaYaBuSa1340Rr

Posts Posts : 9
Location Location : South Dakota

Back to top Go down

"You know what really grinds my gears" Empty Re: "You know what really grinds my gears"

Post by Slashfan on Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:38 pm

What grinds my gears is when I do nothing wrong in a room and the asshole that rammed blames the accident that happened on me and then proceeds to troll, then when I clear things up I get kicked.

_________________
"You know what really grinds my gears" Hondaatc
Please use the search function. Repetitive threads will not be tolerated. I will take action against you should you not follow the AUP and GTDrag's board rules. You will behave here, or I will summon you to the deepest depths of the interwebz forever. I'm serious.
Slashfan
Slashfan
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Posts Posts : 274
Location Location : Somewhere in Time

Back to top Go down

"You know what really grinds my gears" Empty Re: "You know what really grinds my gears"

Post by PTK on Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:44 pm

Let me go back before that, this started with me making a poll about drag teams. I said "don't only vote for yourself". Yourself, crash, and gear ninja voted for their own teams only, like I said not to do. I made a post saying (the names above) didn't follow the directions. Crash feels that I we calling his team out for some reason and goes off about a bunch of stuff for no reason. He makes a second account to back himself up (angel love, also votes for his team) and continued to deny it that they were the same person. (immature?) the second acct. gets banned and people poke fun at it. I find a song called "angel love" and play it as I enter because crash had some problem with me... After that myself and crash had a pm battle, at the end we decided to start over fresh. That's what happened.
PTK
PTK
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Posts Posts : 247
Location Location : Sactown

Back to top Go down

"You know what really grinds my gears" Empty Re: "You know what really grinds my gears"

Post by HaYaBuSa1340Rr on Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:53 pm

PTK wrote:Let me go back before that, this started with me making a poll about drag teams. I said "don't only vote for yourself". Yourself, crash, and gear ninja voted for their own teams only, like I said not to do. I made a post saying (the names above) didn't follow the directions. Crash feels that I we calling his team out for some reason and goes off about a bunch of stuff for no reason. He makes a second account to back himself up (angel love, also votes for his team) and continued to deny it that they were the same person. (immature?) the second acct. gets banned and people poke fun at it. I find a song called "angel love" and play it as I enter because crash had some problem with me... After that myself and crash had a pm battle, at the end we decided to start over fresh. That's what happened.

Thats actually his old ladys account...he didnt create a 2nd account...she started one. and thats no lie. As far as voting for my own team... that moment... i didnt have very much respect for the other teams that were presented on that poll. If u look at who i voted 4 on the 2nd poll.... it wasent a team that was there for the first one. So why would i vote a team that dosent have my respect in a poll that said "most respected drag team" yes i know i didnt follow ur rules...oops lol
HaYaBuSa1340Rr
HaYaBuSa1340Rr

Posts Posts : 9
Location Location : South Dakota

Back to top Go down

"You know what really grinds my gears" Empty Re: "You know what really grinds my gears"

Post by PTK on Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:27 pm

HaYaBuSa1340Rr wrote:

Thats actually his old ladys account...he didnt create a 2nd account...she started one. and thats no lie. As far as voting for my own team... that moment... i didnt have very much respect for the other teams that were presented on that poll. If u look at who i voted 4 on the 2nd poll.... it wasent a team that was there for the first one. So why would i vote a team that dosent have my respect in a poll that said "most respected drag team" yes i know i didnt follow ur rules...oops lol

Sure, his mother created an account on the same day and near the same time as her first post in my thread. Actually all 5 of her posts were in that thread, and she denied that she even knew crash several times. And they were both online at the same time and posting from the same Ip address. Facepalm

Your right, you are wrong. Why did you even bother voting then if you knew that you were going to do it wrong on purpose.... do you see the irony?
PTK
PTK
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Posts Posts : 247
Location Location : Sactown

Back to top Go down

"You know what really grinds my gears" Empty Re: "You know what really grinds my gears"

Post by dr_slump on Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:35 am

Is it just me or is my Avatar getting bigger and bigger?

_________________
For all beginners in drag racing, I created a Drag Tuning Bible! --> Indy; --> SSR7
dr_slump
dr_slump
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Posts Posts : 443
Location Location : Switzerland

Back to top Go down

"You know what really grinds my gears" Empty Re: "You know what really grinds my gears"

Post by crashthebash on Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:52 pm

This is a sinking ship 2 many smart asses on here
crashthebash
crashthebash
BANNED
BANNED

Posts Posts : 2

Back to top Go down

"You know what really grinds my gears" Empty Re: "You know what really grinds my gears"

Post by crashthebash on Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:55 pm

It started with respect and what you call respect then u think i need another account too tell u too kiss my asre I don't I'll tell u on mic tell u in a email I don't like u ENOUGH SAID
crashthebash
crashthebash
BANNED
BANNED

Posts Posts : 2

Back to top Go down

"You know what really grinds my gears" Empty Re: "You know what really grinds my gears"

Post by dr_slump on Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:56 pm

crashthebash wrote:This is a sinking ship 2 many smart asses on here
You don't want to feel this: -------> Admin Power



EDIT: Saw second post..... = ban!

_________________
For all beginners in drag racing, I created a Drag Tuning Bible! --> Indy; --> SSR7
dr_slump
dr_slump
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Posts Posts : 443
Location Location : Switzerland

Back to top Go down

"You know what really grinds my gears" Empty Re: "You know what really grinds my gears"

Post by PTK on Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:08 pm

I know its too late now, but every time I tried to join a room you were in you left it happened about 3 or 4 times... I could see your exit message...
PTK
PTK
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Posts Posts : 247
Location Location : Sactown

Back to top Go down

"You know what really grinds my gears" Empty Re: "You know what really grinds my gears"

Post by Temetias. on Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:13 pm

All that drama just for a video game. Thanks for cutting the "my virtual penis is bigger than yours" -competition, slump. Laughing

Back on topic. What really grinds my gears? Couple hours ago I decided to check out what's happening at the indy scene. I joined a room and I see a room full of new and old gtr's. ---> Rage!

Luckily we now have "gtr smiley" Gay
Temetias.
Temetias.
Casual Dragster

Posts Posts : 41
Location Location : Finland

Back to top Go down

"You know what really grinds my gears" Empty Re: "You know what really grinds my gears"

Post by PTK on Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:16 pm

Temetias. wrote: All that drama just for a video game. Thanks for cutting the "my virtual penis is bigger than yours" -competition, slump. Laughing

Back on topic. What really grinds my gears? Couple hours ago I decided to check out what's happening at the indy scene. I joined a room and I see a room full of new and old gtr's. ---> Rage!

Luckily we now have "gtr smiley" Gay

YES, from now on that is what it will be used for!
PTK
PTK
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Posts Posts : 247
Location Location : Sactown

Back to top Go down

"You know what really grinds my gears" Empty Re: "You know what really grinds my gears"

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum