Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clearing things up

+2
DLR
SCCREEEEM
6 posters

Go down

Clearing things up Empty Clearing things up

Post by SCCREEEEM Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:57 pm

Hi, my name is SCCREEEEM and I'm an alcoholic.
Lol. Just kidding. By now you guys probably have noticed that i am the new guy and some of you probably rolled your eyes and said oh God not this guy again. So I just wanted to clear up any bad impressions anyone got off the way I acted on gtp because I really didn't like that website but I felt like having some fun. That wasn't how I actually act. Maybe if I got drunk or something. Some of you probably dont like me becuase i came off as a hardcore smacktalker but you could all ask people I run with I'm a pretty cool kat to hang with. And since these forums aren't as strict as gtp we could have alot more fun and stuff. I'll try to keep this account from getting banned. Smile
SCCREEEEM
SCCREEEEM
BANNED
BANNED

Posts Posts : 51
Location Location : Canada

Back to top Go down

Clearing things up Empty Re: Clearing things up

Post by DLR Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:24 am

SCCREEEEM wrote:Hi, my name is SCCREEEEM and I'm an alcoholic.
Lol. Just kidding. By now you guys probably have noticed that i am the new guy and some of you probably rolled your eyes and said oh God not this guy again. So I just wanted to clear up any bad impressions anyone got off the way I acted on gtp because I really didn't like that website but I felt like having some fun. That wasn't how I actually act. Maybe if I got drunk or something. Some of you probably dont like me becuase i came off as a hardcore smacktalker but you could all ask people I run with I'm a pretty cool kat to hang with. And since these forums aren't as strict as gtp we could have alot more fun and stuff. I'll try to keep this account from getting banned. Smile

YOU REFERENCED ALCOHOLISM, WHICH IS AGAINST THE AUP. Ban

jk Laughing

Welcome SCCREEEM Smile
DLR
DLR
Administrator
Administrator

Posts Posts : 436
Location Location : Seattle

http://www.gtdrag.com

Back to top Go down

Post by dr_slump Fri Dec 30, 2011 2:15 am

Lol. Just kidding. By now you guys probably have noticed that i am the new guy and some of you probably rolled your eyes and said oh God not this guy again. So I just wanted to clear up any bad impressions anyone got off the way I acted on gtp because I really didn't like that website but I felt like having some fun. That wasn't how I actually act. Maybe if I got drunk or something. Some of you probably dont like me becuase i came off as a hardcore smacktalker but you could all ask people I run with I'm a pretty cool kat to hang with. And since these forums aren't as strict as gtp we could have alot more fun and stuff. I'll try to keep this account from getting banned. Clearing things up 650269930
You like my Avatar? Clearing things up 364988687
dr_slump
dr_slump
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Posts Posts : 443
Location Location : Switzerland

Back to top Go down

Post by PTK Fri Dec 30, 2011 2:58 am

Scream, good to see you here... This is the new place for drag racing on gt5... We just need to let everyone know
PTK
PTK
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Posts Posts : 247
Location Location : Sactown

Back to top Go down

Post by fest0r Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:13 am

I think you would have to shoot one of the staff to get banned here Very Happy even then it would need to be worse than a flesh wound Laughing

I only ran with you a few times (might have been 6 months ago now) and apart from destroying my enzo you seem like a pleasant chap Smile

Epic avatars all round btw lol!
fest0r
fest0r
Casual Dragster

Posts Posts : 39
Location Location : Scotland

Back to top Go down

Post by SCCREEEEM Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:55 am

DLR wrote:

YOU REFERENCED ALCOHOLISM, WHICH IS AGAINST THE AUP. Clearing things up 3371914814

jk Clearing things up 277638789

Welcome SCCREEEM Clearing things up 650269930

thank you. Appreciate the welcoming

dr_slump wrote:
You like my Avatar? Clearing things up 364988687
Lmfao. Love it. Still laughing.

PTK wrote:

Scream, good to see you here... This is the new place for drag racing on gt5... We just need to let everyone know
Appreciate the welcoming. ill post it up on a few walls let some more of my friends know.
fest0r wrote:I think you would have to shoot one of the staff to get banned here Clearing things up 364988687 even then it would need to be worse than a flesh wound Clearing things up 277638789

I only ran with you a few times (might have been 6 months ago now) and apart from destroying my enzo you seem like a pleasant chap Clearing things up 650269930

Epic avatars all round btw lol!
Lol. Yea I have seen you come into my room once I think. When we were tuning for that indy vs tunnel on fuji. You were there though,you were pretty close. I tried to tune for tunnel a couple times I think I got beat by slump but im going to get back to tunnel in a little bit for a little bit.
SCCREEEEM
SCCREEEEM
BANNED
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by fest0r Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:22 am

SCCREEEEM wrote:Lol. Yea I have seen you come into my room once I think. When we were tuning for that indy vs tunnel on fuji. You were there though,you were pretty close. I tried to tune for tunnel a couple times I think I got beat by slump but im going to get back to tunnel in a little bit for a little bit.

Forgot about that Smile I meant about 6 months back in an open room and I think you had a silver enzo? Anyway you destroyed me there too Very Happy
fest0r
fest0r
Casual Dragster

Back to top Go down

Post by SCCREEEEM Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:29 am

fest0r wrote:

Forgot about that Clearing things up 650269930 I meant about 6 months back in an open room and I think you had a silver enzo? Anyway you destroyed me there too Clearing things up 364988687
6 months? I think thats when I first started drag racing. You probably would've smoked me in the tunnel back then though.
SCCREEEEM
SCCREEEEM
BANNED
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by fest0r Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:38 am

Don’t know about the tunnel but you damn fast at indy Clearing things up 1927768590 Only remembered it because of your psn and there was a girl chatting away in the room Very Happy
fest0r
fest0r
Casual Dragster

Back to top Go down

Post by SCCREEEEM Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:51 am

fest0r wrote:Don’t know about the tunnel but you damn fast at indy Clearing things up 1927768590 Only remembered it because of your psn and there was a girl chatting away in the room Clearing things up 364988687
Lol thats half the reason why I chose it. To make those memorable moments in peoples heads.
SCCREEEEM
SCCREEEEM
BANNED
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by Slashfan Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:40 pm

Lol. Just kidding. By now you guys probably have noticed that i am the new guy and some of you probably rolled your eyes and said oh God not this guy again. So I just wanted to clear up any bad impressions anyone got off the way I acted on gtp because I really didn't like that website but I felt like having some fun. That wasn't how I actually act. Maybe if I got drunk or something. Some of you probably dont like me becuase i came off as a hardcore smacktalker but you could all ask people I run with I'm a pretty cool kat to hang with. And since these forums aren't as strict as gtp we could have alot more fun and stuff. I'll try to keep this account from getting banned. Clearing things up 650269930

SCCREEEEM wrote:Lol thats half the reason why I chose it. To make those memorable moments in peoples heads.

YAY buddy your back haha. We should race some time. We've raced before and you are fast but I'd still like to have a go again sometime!
Slashfan
Slashfan
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Posts Posts : 274
Location Location : Somewhere in Time

Back to top Go down

Post by SCCREEEEM Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:35 pm

Slashfan wrote:

YAY buddy your back haha. We should race some time. We've raced before and you are fast but I'd still like to have a go again sometime!
Yea man sure. If I'm not on fallout new Vegas ill be in a gt5 lobby.
SCCREEEEM
SCCREEEEM
BANNED
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: