Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whats up

2 posters

Go down

Whats up Empty Whats up

Post by GuitarHack Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:44 pm

PSN - Dwight_C

Name's Dwight. In real life I play guitar, and enjoy drag racing. I've got a '74 LUV with a 350 and a '69 Falcon with a 5.0. I enjoy gt5 but hate the fact that you can't use real drag tuning. I'm looking for a drag team or someone who would be willing to teach me how to get up there with the best. I have some decent tuned cars but cannot get them to go faster despite all efforts. I like dragging American cars mostly, but I don't mind running some JDM vehicles (e.g. mazda, nissan), or even VWs (I've got a nasty Sambabus). I avoid using the ACR, Vette, Audi, Enzo, and super cars in general. Anyone who wants to help me out on tuning or just hang out please add and we can drag on route x. I'm generally on from about 5 p.m. pacific to whenever.

Peace

GuitarHack

Posts Posts : 9
Location Location : Northern California

Back to top Go down

Whats up Empty Re: Whats up

Post by DLR Wed Feb 08, 2012 4:25 pm

Welcome

Good to know there are some people that don't just drag high end cars Thumbs Up
DLR
DLR
Administrator
Administrator

Posts Posts : 436
Location Location : Seattle

http://www.gtdrag.com

Back to top Go down

Post by GuitarHack Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:04 pm

I was racing with you last night. Your beetle stomped my bus which is a pretty rare occurrence. hahaha. Thanks for some good runs. When are you usually on and what track do you race. I wouldn't mind running you again in my bus with some different tunes.

GuitarHack

Posts Posts : 9
Location Location : Northern California

Back to top Go down

Post by DLR Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:21 pm

GuitarHack wrote:I was racing with you last night. Your beetle stomped my bus which is a pretty rare occurrence. hahaha. Thanks for some good runs. When are you usually on and what track do you race. I wouldn't mind running you again in my bus with some different tunes.

Usually around 4:00 PST - 9:00PST. Shoot me a FR Smile
DLR
DLR
Administrator
Administrator

Posts Posts : 436
Location Location : Seattle

http://www.gtdrag.com

Back to top Go down

Post by GuitarHack Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:07 pm

Will do.