Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"You have been disconnected from the server"

+2
fest0r
DLR
6 posters

Go down

How Long?

"You have been disconnected from the server" I_vote_lcap23%"You have been disconnected from the server" I_vote_rcap 23% 
[ 3 ]
"You have been disconnected from the server" I_vote_lcap8%"You have been disconnected from the server" I_vote_rcap 8% 
[ 1 ]
"You have been disconnected from the server" I_vote_lcap8%"You have been disconnected from the server" I_vote_rcap 8% 
[ 1 ]
"You have been disconnected from the server" I_vote_lcap23%"You have been disconnected from the server" I_vote_rcap 23% 
[ 3 ]
"You have been disconnected from the server" I_vote_lcap38%"You have been disconnected from the server" I_vote_rcap 38% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 13

"You have been disconnected from the server" Empty "You have been disconnected from the server"

Post by DLR Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:01 pm

"You have been disconnected from the server" Annoyed-face-3
How long, on average, can you stay connected to one lobby?
DLR
DLR
Administrator
Administrator

Posts Posts : 436
Location Location : Seattle

http://www.gtdrag.com

Back to top Go down

"You have been disconnected from the server" Empty Re: "You have been disconnected from the server"

Post by fest0r Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:17 pm

Can be as low as a few minutes if my broadband is in a really bad mood… seems much better recently though "You have been disconnected from the server" 650269930
fest0r
fest0r
Casual Dragster

Posts Posts : 39
Location Location : Scotland

Back to top Go down

"You have been disconnected from the server" Empty Re: "You have been disconnected from the server"

Post by PTK Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:32 pm

Can be from a few minutes to hours...
PTK
PTK
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Posts Posts : 247
Location Location : Sactown

Back to top Go down

Post by DLR Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:57 pm

I noticed that I have to turn everything else that uses wi-fi off when I go online or I get insane ghost lag or I can't even join a room.

Does having an Ethernet connection really help?
DLR
DLR
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by dr_slump Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:58 pm

With my headset on..... 5min, with a special trick almost unlimited. (no sound then, sucks)

Without hs, usually no prob.
dr_slump
dr_slump
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Posts Posts : 443
Location Location : Switzerland

Back to top Go down

Post by fest0r Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:03 pm

The wireless chip in the ps3 seems to have even more latency issues than pc based units so even more reason to go for Ethernet "You have been disconnected from the server" 1927768590 or at worst a powerline adapter if you don’t want a huge cable run "You have been disconnected from the server" 650269930
fest0r
fest0r
Casual Dragster

Posts Posts : 39
Location Location : Scotland

Back to top Go down

Post by DLR Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:10 pm

fest0r wrote:The wireless chip in the ps3 seems to have even more latency issues than pc based units so even more reason to go for Ethernet "You have been disconnected from the server" 1927768590 or at worst a powerline adapter if you don’t want a huge cable run "You have been disconnected from the server" 650269930

http://www.amazon.com/NETGEAR-XAVB101-Powerline-Ethernet-Adapter/dp/B001AGM2VI/ref=sr_1_1?s=pc&ie=UTF8&qid=1325279235&sr=1-1

Best invention EVAR Very Happy
DLR
DLR
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Slashfan Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:37 pm

If I get the boot, it's within the first half hour of being there. 99% of the time I'm in a room longer than that, the chance drops, but it does happen.
Slashfan
Slashfan
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Posts Posts : 274
Location Location : Somewhere in Time

Back to top Go down

Post by DragGarry Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:13 pm

Hehe, ill been disconnected many times, it really sucks when you are in the best room ever, my internett connection is'nt the best, so it happed many times :P

DragGarry
N00B Dragster

Posts Posts : 24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum