Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who do you think is the fastest dragster?

+3
dr_slump
Slashfan
KlLLa_NsTiNcT
7 posters

Go down

Who do you think is the fastest dragster? Empty Who do you think is the fastest dragster?

Post by KlLLa_NsTiNcT Sun May 20, 2012 1:46 am

Who do you think is the fastest dragster? I want to know what you guys think. Comment below. Dont comment saying I am, or (your name) ect.. ect.. Thanks and enjoy your day! o.O
KlLLa_NsTiNcT
KlLLa_NsTiNcT

Posts Posts : 13

Back to top Go down

Who do you think is the fastest dragster? Empty Re: Who do you think is the fastest dragster?

Post by Slashfan Sun May 20, 2012 2:25 pm

There isn't one. NO one can say for sure due to so many things being indifferent with each other and too many variables.
Slashfan
Slashfan
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Posts Posts : 274
Location Location : Somewhere in Time

Back to top Go down

Who do you think is the fastest dragster? Empty Re: Who do you think is the fastest dragster?

Post by KlLLa_NsTiNcT Mon May 21, 2012 12:35 am

I think slashfan7964 is the fastest dragster o.O xD
KlLLa_NsTiNcT
KlLLa_NsTiNcT

Back to top Go down

Post by dr_slump Mon May 21, 2012 5:40 am

slimy
dr_slump
dr_slump
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Posts Posts : 443
Location Location : Switzerland

Back to top Go down

Post by zmystery Mon May 21, 2012 3:21 pm

jai7jai or bigburto sick tuners and amazing trees.but its hard to say

zmystery

Posts Posts : 6
Location Location : Tampa,Florida

Back to top Go down

Post by Slashfan Wed May 23, 2012 5:52 pm

KlLLa_NsTiNcT wrote:I think slashfan7964 is the fastest dragster o.O xD

=P
Slashfan
Slashfan
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Posts Posts : 274
Location Location : Somewhere in Time

Back to top Go down

Post by rocker_boy Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:49 pm

There r so many fast people hmm pepe or nukem or dlr or weedfarmer... u guys all rock there this new guy to who crazy fast i cant think of his name tho

rocker_boy

Posts Posts : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by dirtbiker535 Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:12 am

I'm gonna say DLR maybeWho do you think is the fastest dragster? 1071211947

dirtbiker535

Posts Posts : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by KlLLa_NsTiNcT Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:18 am

DLR its so on bro lol
KlLLa_NsTiNcT
KlLLa_NsTiNcT

Back to top Go down

Post by KlLLa_NsTiNcT Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:20 am

rocker_boy wrote:There r so many fast people hmm pepe or nukem or dlr or weedfarmer... u guys all rock there this new guy to who crazy fast i cant think of his name tho

oh u must be talking about that guy named KlLLa_NsTiNcT? I know man. Hes getting up there man! haha
KlLLa_NsTiNcT
KlLLa_NsTiNcT

Back to top Go down

Post by KlLLa_NsTiNcT Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:22 am

a bit to cocky? IDC! haha
KlLLa_NsTiNcT
KlLLa_NsTiNcT

Back to top Go down

Post by DLR Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:46 pm

KlLLa_NsTiNcT wrote:
rocker_boy wrote:There r so many fast people hmm pepe or nukem or dlr or weedfarmer... u guys all rock there this new guy to who crazy fast i cant think of his name tho

oh u must be talking about that guy named KlLLa_NsTiNcT? I know man. Hes getting up there man! haha

Naw, I heard of killa, he's a jumper and scammer, also slow as fuck Wink
DLR
DLR
Administrator
Administrator

Posts Posts : 436
Location Location : Seattle

http://www.gtdrag.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KlLLa_NsTiNcT Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:30 pm

DLR wrote:
KlLLa_NsTiNcT wrote:

Naw, I heard of killa, he's a jumper and scammer, also slow as fuck Who do you think is the fastest dragster? 1071211947

OHHH YOU MOTHADIRTY ASS LOL!
KlLLa_NsTiNcT
KlLLa_NsTiNcT

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down