Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*Drumroll* GhilliePepper off the GTP ship and over to GTDrag.

5 posters

Go down

*Drumroll* GhilliePepper off the GTP ship and over to GTDrag. Empty *Drumroll* GhilliePepper off the GTP ship and over to GTDrag.

Post by GhilliePepper Sat Dec 31, 2011 5:06 am

Great job on the site looks super sophisticated and awesome. Just wanted to say hi to all that I know from GTP. ;o

GhilliePepper

Posts Posts : 11
Location Location : Atlantis

Back to top Go down

*Drumroll* GhilliePepper off the GTP ship and over to GTDrag. Empty Re: *Drumroll* GhilliePepper off the GTP ship and over to GTDrag.

Post by dr_slump Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:48 am

GhilliePepper wrote:Great job on the site looks super sophisticated and awesome. Just wanted to say hi to all that I know from GTP. ;o

Welcome

Same name on GTP?
dr_slump
dr_slump
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Posts Posts : 443
Location Location : Switzerland

Back to top Go down

*Drumroll* GhilliePepper off the GTP ship and over to GTDrag. Empty Re: *Drumroll* GhilliePepper off the GTP ship and over to GTDrag.

Post by fest0r Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:10 am

Hello CarCzar *Drumroll* GhilliePepper off the GTP ship and over to GTDrag. 1387363171

How you getting on with that ZZII? Very Happy
fest0r
fest0r
Casual Dragster

Posts Posts : 39
Location Location : Scotland

Back to top Go down

Post by Slashfan Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:50 am

Sup Ghillie glad to see you made it.
Slashfan
Slashfan
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Posts Posts : 274
Location Location : Somewhere in Time

Back to top Go down

Post by PTK Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:19 pm

Welcome
PTK
PTK
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Posts Posts : 247
Location Location : Sactown

Back to top Go down

Post by GhilliePepper Sun Jan 01, 2012 3:42 am

Yeah ZZII is long done, kills vipers GTR's ETC, but I was CarCzar after GhilliePepper ( my first User) was banned for starting a flame war between UK guys and US guys or something like that. Got it freed up by some smoothtalking on my IP ban, made CarCzar and went on with it. Still go there from time to time but this website is run my people I actually enjoy being around and not some people who believe they are on a golden pedestal above God. This website is great. *Note I am switching to tunnel dragging now as the races are more exciting with pulls, and insane trap speeds. Thanks for the welcome.

GhilliePepper

Posts Posts : 11
Location Location : Atlantis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down