Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"You know what really grinds my gears"

+7
Marcetto
DLR
PTK
SCCREEEEM
dr_slump
Rotary Junkie
HaYaBuSa1340Rr
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

"You know what really grinds my gears" - Page 2 Empty Re: "You know what really grinds my gears"

Post by PTK Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:37 pm

"I don't care what you think ptk your a kid u have no clue about nothing"

Ehhhhhh wrong. Im an adult. You were close though...
That makes sense, "I have no clue about nothing" intelligence at its finest...

I know your reading this, make me another account crash. No wait, make a new acct. and bring back angel to back yourself up... Tell me how you and angel aren't the same person who post from the same IP address and how I edited the video...
PTK
PTK
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Posts Posts : 247
Location Location : Sactown

Back to top Go down

"You know what really grinds my gears" - Page 2 Empty Re: "You know what really grinds my gears"

Post by DLR Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:06 pm

You know what grinds my gears? WHEN TWO FULLY GROWN MEN ARE BITCHING ABOUT A VIDEO GAME.

I honestly don't give a shit about who kicked who, if you don't like someone, don't join their rooms, simple as that. The reason I am not in a team right now is because of this, so much drama. Hayabusa has a good name for his rooms, STFU N DRAG. So lets to that right now, lets STFU N DRAG.
DLR
DLR
Administrator
Administrator

Posts Posts : 436
Location Location : Seattle

http://www.gtdrag.com

Back to top Go down

Post by PTK Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:10 pm

DLR wrote:You know what grinds my gears? WHEN TWO FULLY GROWN MEN ARE BITCHING ABOUT A VIDEO GAME.

I honestly don't give a shit about who kicked who, if you don't like someone, don't join their rooms, simple as that. The reason I am not in a team right now is because of this, so much drama. Hayabusa has a good name for his rooms, STFU N DRAG. So lets to that right now, lets STFU N DRAG.

This isn't about getting kicked... ATM, i'm not talking to haya.... and its not about a video game, its about right or wrong, throughout this I have been right.

Last edited by PTK on Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
PTK
PTK
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Slashfan Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:29 pm

...I thought we had to discuss who we were going to ban....
Slashfan
Slashfan
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Posts Posts : 274
Location Location : Somewhere in Time

Back to top Go down

Post by PTK Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:31 pm

Slashfan wrote:...I thought we had to discuss who we were going to ban....

Let's get back on topic shall we slash? Rolling Eyes
PTK
PTK
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by dr_slump Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:35 am

Slashfan wrote:...I thought we had to discuss who we were going to ban....

I felt it was necessary.
dr_slump
dr_slump
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Posts Posts : 443
Location Location : Switzerland

Back to top Go down

Post by PTK Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:45 am

Dont you agree slash? Suspect
PTK
PTK
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by dr_slump Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:50 am

Anyone saw that touch of ironic after all that happened in just 3 posts after my avatar joke?
dr_slump
dr_slump
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Posts Posts : 443
Location Location : Switzerland

Back to top Go down

Post by HaYaBuSa1340Rr Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:50 am

PTK wrote:

This isn't about getting kicked... ATM, i'm not talking to haya.... and its not about a video game, its about right or wrong, throughout this I have been right.

What the fuck do u mean ur not talking to me? Im the one whos name u were just dragging through the mud wasent I? Im the one who u are calling a liar... am i not? You havent been right throughout.. you just think you have. A man admits when he is wrong (witch i have done) and moves on. A child continues to drag people through the shit to prove a moot point. I gave u my reason why i did what i did... like it or not... it fucking happened. ACCEPT IT. Was i wrong... perhaps...but do i give a shit... probably not.

Do u not see the irony in joining a room to get kicked? Do u not see how fucking immature and stupid u were to join just to try and start more shit with us? Just to try and come across as a "funny guy"? Dude... ur sarcasm is getting really fucking old REALLLY God damn fast. I tried to settle this in a respectful manner... but apparently thats something u haven't learned yet. Just because ur 18 and the government said ur an adult dosent mean u know shit about shit.

Ill quote a song i wrote a long ass time ago.... written 4 people just like u ptk.

" You think that you know what is right... in your own mind... and on your own time. But you dont see... hypocrisy... in your own life.. are you so blind. Grasshopper. Are you so deaf... and blind... and dumb... to your flaws." Back to u Diann.
HaYaBuSa1340Rr
HaYaBuSa1340Rr

Posts Posts : 9
Location Location : South Dakota

Back to top Go down

Post by PTK Wed Jan 04, 2012 5:15 am

Wow Thumbs Up

Age- Pointless argument...
My sarcasm- pointless argument...

You need to go read the first page of this... I accepted your apology and admitted what I did was dumb. Did you miss that part? Talk about irony? That's irony... It should have ended there, but no you decided to keep going at it not me. Oh yea, drop the "you don't know shit about shit" do you know how dumb that sounds? And stop going off track, its a fact that this all started because you and crashg didn't follow the rules in my thread, it was all going fine until you crash and angel all decided to cheat. Don't blame me for your actions.
As Sean Hannity would say, "Good night America!"

Edit: re-read your first part... I really don't know why you are typing this, its not you (mostly) its crash he's the one who started it and the one who should be respectfully talking but he cant unfortunately since he got banned within a few minutes of his first post by slump...

Locked. I'm done with all this nonsense.
PTK
PTK
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2