Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visitor message/friend request notification

3 posters

:: GTDrag :: Help Desk

Go down

Visitor message/friend request notification Empty Visitor message/friend request notification

Post by fest0r Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:56 am

It would be great to get notified so lets spam these threads Very Happy

receive-an-alert-when-a-profile-message-arrives

popup-window-for-friends-request

I guess it puts more of a hit on the server, but I missed a vm and I get the feeling people don’t want to be my friend Very Happy

lol I’m still not trusted to post links so cut and paste… or maybe a friendly mod can edit Very Happy
fest0r
fest0r
Casual Dragster

Posts Posts : 39
Location Location : Scotland

Back to top Go down

Visitor message/friend request notification Empty Re: Visitor message/friend request notification

Post by dr_slump Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:29 am

fest0r wrote:
lol I’m still not trusted to post links so cut and paste… or maybe a friendly mod can edit Very Happy

Done!
But you should really learn to do it by yourself. (open the editor and check how the links look like)
dr_slump
dr_slump
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Posts Posts : 443
Location Location : Switzerland

Back to top Go down

Visitor message/friend request notification Empty Re: Visitor message/friend request notification

Post by fest0r Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:50 am

dr_slump wrote:
fest0r wrote:

Done!
But you should really learn to do it by yourself. (open the editor and check how the links look like)

Erm thanks for the info doc but us “normal members” are restricted from posting links for 7 days from joining. I did manage to work out how to post links… just Wink
fest0r
fest0r
Casual Dragster

Posts Posts : 39
Location Location : Scotland

Back to top Go down

Post by dr_slump Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:14 am

Oh! I forgot that!

(Or better: I've never really noticed that, because I'm mod since day one....) Very Happy
dr_slump
dr_slump
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Posts Posts : 443
Location Location : Switzerland

Back to top Go down

Post by PTK Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:08 pm

fest0r wrote:I get the feeling people don’t want to be my friend Very Happy

I do! Very Happy Thumbs Up Cool
PTK
PTK
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Posts Posts : 247
Location Location : Sactown

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

:: GTDrag :: Help Desk

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum