Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best/Interesting Drag Experiences

+10
Lefty
MathCF99
Rotary Junkie
i love gt5
werty_56-1
Temetias.
dr_slump
PTK
Slashfan
DLR
14 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Best/Interesting Drag Experiences - Page 2 Empty Re: Best/Interesting Drag Experiences

Post by dr_slump Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:51 pm

Suspect
dr_slump
dr_slump
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Posts Posts : 443
Location Location : Switzerland

Back to top Go down

Best/Interesting Drag Experiences - Page 2 Empty Re: Best/Interesting Drag Experiences

Post by Slashfan Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:09 pm

i love gt5 wrote:My story, But first grab your pants cause they are going down.
I was online in an lobby ( as normal ) and was driving my Speed 12 about 1299 BHP, and then there was a so strange NOOB guy in his Zonda R.
He was saying hole the time that my gold chrome beauty was slow so I challenged him. He was so happy with his fast acceleration, And then he saw me Pawwwwwwninnnnng him. Then he loosed a few times and got his ACR ( I was still in my Speed 12 ) We did an drag and I won again. Then he went crying in his mic.

I call bullshit on that one. First, a Speed 12 does NOT have that much horsepower. Second, Speed 12's are TERRIBLE, I REPEAT, TERRIBLE, at Indy, (if that's where you were, maybe SSR7). And anyone that is resepectable with a ACR would demolish a Speed 12, again at Indy. But the first is a downright lie.
Slashfan
Slashfan
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Posts Posts : 274
Location Location : Somewhere in Time

Back to top Go down

Post by DLR Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:55 pm

Slashfan wrote:
i love gt5 wrote:My story, But first grab your pants cause they are going down.
I was online in an lobby ( as normal ) and was driving my Speed 12 about 1299 BHP, and then there was a so strange NOOB guy in his Zonda R.
He was saying hole the time that my gold chrome beauty was slow so I challenged him. He was so happy with his fast acceleration, And then he saw me Pawwwwwwninnnnng him. Then he loosed a few times and got his ACR ( I was still in my Speed 12 ) We did an drag and I won again. Then he went crying in his mic.

I call bullshit on that one. First, a Speed 12 does NOT have that much horsepower. Second, Speed 12's are TERRIBLE, I REPEAT, TERRIBLE, at Indy, (if that's where you were, maybe SSR7). And anyone that is resepectable with a ACR would demolish a Speed 12, again at Indy. But the first is a downright lie.

Noobs with mics do exist...

i love gt5, you got any names to put out there?
DLR
DLR
Administrator
Administrator

Posts Posts : 436
Location Location : Seattle

http://www.gtdrag.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Slashfan Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:09 pm

Yes they do, but still.
Slashfan
Slashfan
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Posts Posts : 274
Location Location : Somewhere in Time

Back to top Go down

Post by Rotary Junkie Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:20 am

So, I lost my save.

Then I broke in a 2012 GT-R because I'm an idiot... Well, that and it's an absolute bitch to tune for the tunnel, not to mention drag racing being the only thing I can use one for without feeling bad.

Then I joined the only populated drag room.

Then ZR1s lost to my winged GT-R with racing hards on the front.

Then I left because it was nothing but ZR1s and No-Stripes.

Pretty cool story eh? Someone who's actually fast run my GT-R some time, I need to see how far off my bassackwardsness is.

Rotary Junkie
Casual Dragster

Posts Posts : 43
Location Location : Canton, MI

Back to top Go down

Post by MathCF99 Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:31 am

My 1/4 mile history
I was chilling with my worst GTR ( My suspension was negattive with toe ) in the time it was my one and only GTR ,THEN this guy appears saying ready to loose suckers?? then i ran his GTR specV : Even launch my dropped at 6th he got me by half a car , Then the guy says you wouldnt beat any of my cars noob co ck su cker , then I said bring out ur GT , He brings out his fastest one ( we didnt have 3 sheets that time ) then he said ready to get smoked I said wait a little then I got this suspension : -25 front back 40 then I do some crazy shit with suspension i get in track, when the tree ghosted the guy had a mic then said : HOLY FK GHOST LAG ( He got smoked by 5 cars ) We ran again equal start and guess what : Got smoked by even more , he said no way u have a GT engine in that u changed with ur veyron engine ( -_- Im the noob off course ) then I say bring out ur GTR i put those settings in GTR + gears TEHN GUESS WHAT BAAM!! SMOKED BY 10 FKING CARZ the guy started to cry I think , I dunnow I just know his voice got weird Then he left and sent me a message : I giv you a x2010 For your tune!! I said : I forgot to answer , no im not ready to loose
The guy name is I_am-asian sumthing like it
Now whos the noob sucker Smile
Wink
MathCF99
MathCF99
Drag Enthusiast

Posts Posts : 109
Location Location : Brazil

Back to top Go down

Post by Temetias. Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:57 pm

^ So you just did some crazy stuff with your GTR and suddenly beat him by ten cars? TEN cars? Wow.

lol!
Temetias.
Temetias.
Casual Dragster

Posts Posts : 41
Location Location : Finland

Back to top Go down

Post by MathCF99 Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:58 pm

Yup cuz I had toe and camber to max
I launched in 2nd with my GTR and I still quickshifted
Believe me or not there were ten or 5 cars something between it
MathCF99
MathCF99
Drag Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by DLR Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:22 pm

MathCF99 wrote:Yup cuz I had toe and camber to max
I launched in 2nd with my GTR and I still quickshifted
Believe me or not there were ten or 5 cars something between it

I should make a car with crazy suspension but tune the tranny right so when I race..

"lol y u have crazy suspension XD"

*ghost ghosts*

Best/Interesting Drag Experiences - Page 2 Trollface_533
DLR
DLR
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by MathCF99 Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:05 pm

Because that suspension sucked in anyway u raced it
MathCF99
MathCF99
Drag Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by dr_slump Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:52 am

That's why I sometimes set front camber 10 on my cars. Laughing
dr_slump
dr_slump
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by MathCF99 Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:12 pm

lol
MathCF99
MathCF99
Drag Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by MathCF99 Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:33 pm

And ur rims are like horizontal
lololol BS
MathCF99
MathCF99
Drag Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by DLR Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:49 pm

MathCF99 wrote:And ur rims are like horizontal

More camber = faster. Check out my DeLorean tune, never been beat yet. 90* camber on each wheel Very Happy

Best/Interesting Drag Experiences - Page 2 Back_to_the_future_delorean_1-568-426
DLR
DLR
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lefty Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:52 pm

How do people steal your tunes online?

Lefty

Posts Posts : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by DLR Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:22 pm

Lefty wrote:How do people steal your tunes online?

They spectate while you race and see how/where you shift. Transmission is nearly everything in dragging...
DLR
DLR
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Rotary Junkie Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:20 am

dr_slump wrote:That's why I sometimes set front camber 10 on my cars. Best/Interesting Drag Experiences - Page 2 277638789

Honestly, the difference between having camber set "right" vs having it set "wrong" is so little that you'd never notice it online.

Maybe when I come back I'll intentionally goofball the way my cars look just so people will say I don't know what I'm doing... Right before they lose. Laughing

Rotary Junkie
Casual Dragster

Posts Posts : 43
Location Location : Canton, MI

Back to top Go down

Post by dr_slump Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:55 pm

Massive camber is the shit!!! The more the better!!!

Evidence:

Facepalm
dr_slump
dr_slump
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sylux024 Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:18 pm

Someone beat this

I was dragging (someone i'm now good friends with) and we had good fun, an hour later after our dragging session (of just us two) he sent me the Dust 514 beta key! (this was around the time the closed beta first came out!

Sylux024

Posts Posts : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by dr_slump Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:46 pm

Sylux024 wrote:Someone beat this

I was dragging (someone i'm now good friends with) and we had good fun, an hour later after our dragging session (of just us two) he sent me the Dust 514 beta key! (this was around the time the closed beta first came out!
Is it actually open now?
dr_slump
dr_slump
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by migo5454 Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:36 pm

I remember owning RX-7s and Supras in a R33 then a ZZII came and challenged me. So I said that`s over powered! I race him and I beat him by 3 cars. Very Happy

migo5454

Posts Posts : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by dr_slump Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:14 pm

Owning RX7s and Supras is not a big deal, but that ZZII must've been stock or similar. Best/Interesting Drag Experiences - Page 2 3804960369
dr_slump
dr_slump
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by migo5454 Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:20 pm

True, but he said he tuned it.

Last edited by migo5454 on Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:21 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : missed a word)

migo5454

Back to top Go down

Post by Faded141 Wed Dec 26, 2012 1:08 pm

I love my r34 9.3 not bad for 763hp beat supras
like nothing. Lol

Faded141

Back to top Go down

Post by migo5454 Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:48 pm

My r33 runs 9.7s time to get to work Laughing

migo5454

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next