Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GT5 DRAG TRACK ON THE WAY! January 18th

+3
i love gt5
Temetias.
dr_slump
7 posters

:: News

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

GT5 DRAG TRACK ON THE WAY! January 18th Empty GT5 DRAG TRACK ON THE WAY! January 18th

Post by dr_slump Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:43 am

GT5 DRAG TRACK ON THE WAY! January 18th User204729_pic39466_1326250653

It's the harbour track presented in the latest video about the new NSX.

The track will be part of the "Speed Test Pack". Available after 2.03 update! (January 18th)

dr_slump
dr_slump
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Posts Posts : 443
Location Location : Switzerland

Back to top Go down

GT5 DRAG TRACK ON THE WAY! January 18th Empty Re: GT5 DRAG TRACK ON THE WAY! January 18th

Post by Temetias. Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:26 am

This is awesome news! At last we can have a proper ranking!

Btw I'm just wondering how they're gonna create the online part of this? Hopefully it's more than just a ranking. I still wanna race against someone.
Temetias.
Temetias.
Casual Dragster

Posts Posts : 41
Location Location : Finland

Back to top Go down

GT5 DRAG TRACK ON THE WAY! January 18th Empty Re: GT5 DRAG TRACK ON THE WAY! January 18th

Post by i love gt5 Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:05 pm

Its so stupid in my opinion. I always wanted a full drag circuit now they have it and are asking money GT5 DRAG TRACK ON THE WAY! January 18th 4100286256 GT5 DRAG TRACK ON THE WAY! January 18th 4205191834
Ok the cars don't bother me accept the Lambo.
PD just make soem free stuff too as I still didn't saw any nice free good update
i love gt5
i love gt5

Posts Posts : 15

Back to top Go down

Post by Temetias. Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:21 pm

i love gt5 wrote:Its so stupid in my opinion. I always wanted a full drag circuit now they have it and are asking money GT5 DRAG TRACK ON THE WAY! January 18th 4100286256 GT5 DRAG TRACK ON THE WAY! January 18th 4205191834
Ok the cars don't bother me accept the Lambo.
PD just make soem free stuff too as I still didn't saw any nice free good update

I don't like that either. I liked the old way where I bought the game on a disc and played it. Now they gave us a game with 'parts missing' and include them afterwards and ask money for them. But the last update gave us a lot of stuff for free so I won't complain. And I'm willing to support PD, cuz' I like the company and the way it listens to us gamers. Think it this way, all the money is basicly going for GT6... Wink
Temetias.
Temetias.
Casual Dragster

Back to top Go down

Post by DLR Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:58 pm

At least we have a way to time our runs but if I can't play online, I'll still be sticking with Indy Very Happy
DLR
DLR
Administrator
Administrator

Posts Posts : 436
Location Location : Seattle

http://www.gtdrag.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Slashfan Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:09 pm

I jumped out of my chair and started screaming THANK YOU when I read this.
Slashfan
Slashfan
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Posts Posts : 274
Location Location : Somewhere in Time

Back to top Go down

Post by Slashfan Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:17 pm

dr_slump wrote:GT5 DRAG TRACK ON THE WAY! January 18th User204729_pic39466_1326250653

The track will be part of the "Speed Test Pack". Available after 2.03 update! (January 18th)

In the American photo it says 1/4 mile. YAYYYYYYYY
Slashfan
Slashfan
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by DLR Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:19 pm

Slashfan wrote:I jumped out of my chair and started screaming THANK YOU when I read this.

So did I. But I was in English supposed to be reading Hamlet Laughing
DLR
DLR
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Slashfan Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:42 pm

Lol.
Slashfan
Slashfan
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Deltadave59 Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:48 pm

I like the idea of having a measured track that you can test on but not real thrilled about it having a pricetag on it.i've been a little shy about buying any stuff from pn since they had there site hacked,i may have to bite the bullet on this one.
Deltadave59
Deltadave59

Posts Posts : 6
Location Location : Alabama

Back to top Go down

Post by DLR Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:07 pm

Deltadave59 wrote:i've been a little shy about buying any stuff from pn since they had there site hacked,i may have to bite the bullet on this one.

Just to it the safe way, go and buy a PSN gift card with cash then enter the code in the Playstation Store. No credit card fraud there Thumbs Up
DLR
DLR
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Slashfan Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:34 pm

Yup that's what I do. Although I don't think I'll be getting this DLC anytime soon. I've just aquired some money and want to put it towards some old games I used to have back in the day. I'll get it no doubt but I want these first.
Slashfan
Slashfan
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Deltadave59 Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:53 pm

DLR wrote:
Deltadave59 wrote:i've been a little shy about buying any stuff from pn since they had there site hacked,i may have to bite the bullet on this one.

Just to it the safe way, go and buy a PSN gift card with cash then enter the code in the Playstation Store. No credit card fraud there GT5 DRAG TRACK ON THE WAY! January 18th 1927768590
That'll work,i know that there are no truly safe websites anymore so this makes me feel a little better.
Deltadave59
Deltadave59

Posts Posts : 6
Location Location : Alabama

Back to top Go down

Post by DLR Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:46 pm

Deltadave59 wrote:
DLR wrote:

Just to it the safe way, go and buy a PSN gift card with cash then enter the code in the Playstation Store. No credit card fraud there GT5 DRAG TRACK ON THE WAY! January 18th 1927768590
That'll work,i know that there are no truly safe websites anymore so this makes me feel a little better.

Yup. This way you bypass needing to submit confidential info over the net Smile
DLR
DLR
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by dr_slump Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:41 am

Slashfan wrote:
dr_slump wrote:GT5 DRAG TRACK ON THE WAY! January 18th User204729_pic39466_1326250653

In the American photo it says 1/4 mile. YAYYYYYYYY
That would be terrible! 400metres and 1/4 mile isn't exactly the same........

Hopefully they'll give us enough options to change things like this.
dr_slump
dr_slump
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Temetias. Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:09 am

^But who cares whether it's 400m or 402m? Laughing

But didn't the other photo had 1000m and the other 1mile, right? So there seems to be many variations of the track.
Temetias.
Temetias.
Casual Dragster

Back to top Go down

Post by i love gt5 Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:08 am

Is there anyway to get it free?
i love gt5
i love gt5

Back to top Go down

Post by dr_slump Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:26 pm

i love gt5 wrote:Is there anyway to get it free?
At least not a legal one......

Temetias. wrote:^But who cares whether it's 400m or 402m? Laughing

But didn't the other photo had 1000m and the other 1mile, right? So there seems to be many variations of the track.
The first one: ........ I wouldn't have a problem with it. I would do the 400metres and all the others can run their 1/4mile. Very Happy

There's this mighty grey and black button with an arrow on it...... yeah, I think it will be adjustable.
dr_slump
dr_slump
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Rotary Junkie Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:57 pm

That, OR, drumroll please...

The shot with it all in mile measurements was shopped.

Rotary Junkie
Casual Dragster

Posts Posts : 43
Location Location : Canton, MI

Back to top Go down

Post by i love gt5 Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:59 pm

dr_slump wrote:
i love gt5 wrote:Is there anyway to get it free?
At least not a legal one......

GT5 DRAG TRACK ON THE WAY! January 18th 1371890812 GT5 DRAG TRACK ON THE WAY! January 18th 1371890812Sad
i love gt5
i love gt5

Back to top Go down

Post by Slashfan Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:05 pm

The American photo says 1/4 mile in it on GTP.
Slashfan
Slashfan
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Rotary Junkie Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:37 pm

That's the one I'm calling photoshop on...

Because it also magic'd 1000m into either 1 mile or 1/2 mile when it's .62mi and turned 0-200km/h into 0-100mph when 200km/h is 124mph.

Rotary Junkie
Casual Dragster

Posts Posts : 43
Location Location : Canton, MI

Back to top Go down

Post by Slashfan Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:41 pm

Well still better than nothing.
Slashfan
Slashfan
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by DLR Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:57 pm

Slashfan wrote:Well still better than nothing.

Not if it's photoshopped Laughing
DLR
DLR
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Slashfan Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:08 pm

No I mean as far as getting something we can use for dragging.

EDIT: I'm not so sure it's shopped anymore because the North American PS Blog is using it.
Slashfan
Slashfan
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next