Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Im gonna challenge jordanhumphries3 ( jth_101 ) In a drag ( Spectators needed )

+4
ColdBlooded
DLR
swara96
MathCF99
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Im gonna challenge jordanhumphries3 ( jth_101 ) In a drag ( Spectators needed ) Empty Im gonna challenge jordanhumphries3 ( jth_101 ) In a drag ( Spectators needed )

Post by MathCF99 Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:33 pm

If you can spectate to say who wins I appreciate
MathCF99
MathCF99
Drag Enthusiast

Posts Posts : 109
Location Location : Brazil

Back to top Go down

Im gonna challenge jordanhumphries3 ( jth_101 ) In a drag ( Spectators needed ) Empty Re: Im gonna challenge jordanhumphries3 ( jth_101 ) In a drag ( Spectators needed )

Post by swara96 Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:26 pm

MathCF99 wrote:If you can spectate to say who wins I appreciate

Math!!! I'm betting my money on you Thumbs Up
swara96
swara96
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Posts Posts : 104
Location Location : Durham, North Carolina

Back to top Go down

Im gonna challenge jordanhumphries3 ( jth_101 ) In a drag ( Spectators needed ) Empty Re: Im gonna challenge jordanhumphries3 ( jth_101 ) In a drag ( Spectators needed )

Post by DLR Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:50 pm

Ran him cuz he was talkin smack, beat him. When I left he PM'd me and said "pussied out eh" Laughing
DLR
DLR
Administrator
Administrator

Posts Posts : 436
Location Location : Seattle

http://www.gtdrag.com

Back to top Go down

Post by swara96 Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:40 am

He's a scammer. He owes many people pinks
swara96
swara96
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by MathCF99 Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:37 pm

Thanks man
He´s talking sh!t on gt5dragracing
Hes saying he beats me in everycar i drive
LOL He have beaten my Top gear tuned enzo for half a car 1 time( I still got him in the launch lol )
I can beat his GTR Black edition at indy untill the first shadow with GTR ´07 LOOOL
MathCF99
MathCF99
Drag Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by MathCF99 Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:39 pm

Swara Imma play MW3 only today but I will add you so I can practice and TRY to beat you ( I think in a million years i´ll do that lol )
Anyway have a nice day lol
MathCF99
MathCF99
Drag Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by swara96 Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:24 pm

Math I think you'll beat me lol most of my cars are unbroken but they run pretty fast times Im gonna challenge jordanhumphries3 ( jth_101 ) In a drag ( Spectators needed ) 1927768590

Like my Cobra 427 runs 9.523 unbroken, whereas the fastest is 9.499.

And are you on a drag team? If not, try out Hydro...you have to tryout though, but we already know that you're really fast.
swara96
swara96
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by ColdBlooded Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:39 pm

Jth is slower than me and im probably one of the slowest out

ColdBlooded
N00B Dragster

Posts Posts : 21

Back to top Go down

Post by MathCF99 Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:15 pm

Man look at my new tune In ACR Time : 9.174
I fking lost the talent of how to tune
The only thing left for me is my AT ACR
But ok swara
MathCF99
MathCF99
Drag Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by swara96 Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:18 pm

My ACR with an Indy tune got 9.030, but with a new tune, I'm getting 9.000 lol it pissed me off
swara96
swara96
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by MathCF99 Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:20 pm

lol its a chat room
MathCF99
MathCF99
Drag Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by Redpooptunez Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:43 pm

Math owes me a acr and no stripe we were friends but he scammed me

Redpooptunez

Posts Posts : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by swara96 Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:51 pm

Redpooptunez wrote:Math owes me a acr and no stripe we were friends but he scammed me

Just judging from your username, I'm sure that's a load of BS.
swara96
swara96
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by MathCF99 Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:55 pm

LOL I dont even know this guy Hes just a hater lol
Dude think with me
If i was a scammer why would I create a scammer list ???
Or im dumb or im not a scammer and your about to get kikced from this website LOL
MathCF99
MathCF99
Drag Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by MND_Slow_Motion Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:19 pm

I run 9.009 in Acr and it ticks me off when I run 8.994 n forgot to save the tune -_-
MND_Slow_Motion
MND_Slow_Motion
N00B Dragster

Posts Posts : 25

Back to top Go down

Post by swara96 Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:30 pm

MathCF99 wrote:LOL I dont even know this guy Hes just a hater lol
Dude think with me
If i was a scammer why would I create a scammer list ???
Or im dumb or im not a scammer and your about to get kikced from this website LOL

I'll kick him if he continuouly abuses and accuses people without proof.
swara96
swara96
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by MathCF99 Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:52 am

I just got to know who he is
I owed him a Crystal topaz blue paint ( That blua and white colorshift )
And a reflex purple for his tune
I didnt get his tune ( This was a long time ago even before gtdrag )
Then he says I´m a scammer and that i owe him cars
I even sended his paints just so he stop talking sh!t
But he didnt
Thats it
Even bigger sh!ttalker
MathCF99
MathCF99
Drag Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by MND_Slow_Motion Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:58 pm

wow man wow math u were always a scammer once a scammer always 1
MND_Slow_Motion
MND_Slow_Motion
N00B Dragster

Posts Posts : 25

Back to top Go down

Post by swara96 Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:01 pm

MND_Slow_Motion wrote:wow man wow math u were always a scammer once a scammer always 1

Do you have any evidence to support that claim? If you have no basis in your argument, I suggest you think again before you type a post. Thanks.
swara96
swara96
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by jryeargin Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:40 am

Isnt jth_101 on hydro now?
jryeargin
jryeargin

Back to top Go down

Post by MathCF99 Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:46 am

Yes and I settled those things with him
We are buds
MathCF99
MathCF99
Drag Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by MathCF99 Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:46 am

Yes and I settled those things with him
We are buds
MathCF99
MathCF99
Drag Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by jryeargin Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:48 am

Good to hear. Thumbs Up there is enough beef on gt5 as it is.
jryeargin
jryeargin

Back to top Go down

Post by viperbeatsvette Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:20 pm

i traded with mathcf99 in february 2011, and he didnt scam me then.
viperbeatsvette
viperbeatsvette

Posts Posts : 6
Location Location : f--ken 'STRAYA

Back to top Go down

Post by DLR Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:30 pm

viperbeatsvette wrote:i traded with mathcf99 in february 2011, and he didnt scam me then.

Math legit.

BTW, love your team name Wink Laughing
DLR
DLR
Administrator
Administrator

Posts Posts : 436
Location Location : Seattle

http://www.gtdrag.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next